Tenille, Engaging and Empowering Youth
Tenille is paving her own way in country music and quickly becoming a role model to many with her infectious way of inspiring people. In 2012, Tenille was honoured as the youngest recipient in history with the CCMA Slaight Music Humanitarian Award. She has been a past award winner for the Association of Country Music In Alberta’s Fans’ Choice and Female Artist of the year and was honoured with both the Queen’s Gold & Diamond Jubilee Medals. She’s the youngest ever Canadian Country Music Awards nominee for the 2011 Female Artist of the Year and was awarded Grande Prairie & District Chamber of Commerce- Business Excellence Award for Young Entrepreneur of the Year. She’s a proud Ambassador for the Tim Hortons Children’s Foundation and has raised over $775,000 for her local youth shelter, the Sunrise House, through her fundraising concert Big Hearts For Big Kids in the past six years. Her school tour program, Play it Forward, visited over 35,000 students in over 105 schools in 32 weeks on the road across Canada in 2012 and 2013. She awarded over 300 students with leadership funding to play forward to their school and beyond, and did a $10,000 draw for one of those leaders to give to a charity of choice and an initiative in their school. She’s recently been working on new music in Nashville and is looking forward to releasing again soon.
– To see more and to register, visit the P2S website at: P2S Olds Conference Events Nov 9th & 10th
- News: LOCALLY OWNED UTILITY COMPANY SUPPORTS EMERGENCY SHELTER WITH FUNDING
- News: OI Legacy Fund Donation to Hope 4 MVC Kids Society
- We want your feed back! How are we doing?
- New Uptowne Olds coordinator hired – Olds Albertan
- Uptowne Olds Chronicle for November 2016
- Medical student may locate in Olds – Olds Albertan
- OI rep seeks opportunities to expand O-NET business