Full video of the webinar we took part in hosted by Public Sector Digest.
Mitch Thomson, Executive Director of the Olds Institute, talks about O-NET, our community owned Gigabit broadband network at the 48min 29sec mark.
- CRTC is asking how $750 million should be spent on broadband initiatives – support community driven broadband
- Humanitarian, Citizen and Youth Citizen of the Year Awards nominations now open
- The #Good4_Dot Challenge – log 150 acts of good by July 1
- News: LOCALLY OWNED UTILITY COMPANY SUPPORTS EMERGENCY SHELTER WITH FUNDING
- News: OI Legacy Fund Donation to Hope 4 MVC Kids Society
- We want your feed back! How are we doing?
- New Uptowne Olds coordinator hired – Olds Albertan