Marketing Assistant – Contract Job
Candidates will require excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. A positive attitude, friendly disposition and enthusiasm is ideal. Flexibility in scheduling will be expected as some evening and split shifts and weekend event coverage will be involved. Students engaged in studies involving languages, travel, tourism, leisure, business studies, marketing, management or journalism will be considered. Relevant work experience is beneficial. Experience gained in museums or information work or any commercial area (sales, marketing, retailing) can also be helpful. High comfort level with social media is required; photography and/or videography skills an asset.
• Assist with and support the marketing of OI activities, projects and events.
• Working with the Marketing and Administrative Coordinators, write blog posts and conduct maintenance of content on OldsInstitute.com website.
• Develop and implement social media campaigns for OI based on the Brand Development and Marketing Action Plan 2017.
• Implement marketing strategy for Mountain View Power.
• Front desk/information desk and reception coverage for OI office.
• Attendance at special events for social media coverage and photography/videography.
• Hours will be 37.5 per week. Flex shifts will be required for holiday coverage, evening and weekend activity attendance and front counter staffing.
Apply online via Facebook Jobs at this link: https://www.facebook.com/OldsInstitute/
or Contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org