The Olds Institute wants to be responsive to the needs of the community. OI is now receiving Initiative Support Requests in order to support initiatives that align with its objectives and ensures a fair and equitable process which engages volunteers from all corners of the community.
The Initiative Support Request process enables all community organizations, committees and individuals to create community development project proposals using a consistent template. This process enables sponsors to consider what success looks like, the longevity of the project and what resources are needed to implement these initiatives in the community.
Click here for the online form or to download PDF version: Initiative Support Requests
If you or your organization has a concept for a project that will enhance and enrich the cultural, social or economic health of our community, we want to hear about it.
As you go about creating your community, whether it is part of an OI initiative or not, please feel free to share the hashtag in your social media posts: #IAMOI. This is our announcement to the world that we are empowered to share our best, to create the community we desire.
- We want your feed back! How are we doing?
- New Uptowne Olds coordinator hired – Olds Albertan
- Uptowne Olds Chronicle for November 2016
- Medical student may locate in Olds – Olds Albertan
- OI rep seeks opportunities to expand O-NET business
- Citizens of the Year 2016 – Thank you & Congratulations!
- Initiative Support Request – Info & Submission Form