The Olds Institute wants to be responsive to the needs of the community. OI is now receiving Initiative Support Requests in order to support initiatives that align with its objectives and ensures a fair and equitable process which engages volunteers from all corners of the community.
The Initiative Support Request process enables all community organizations, committees and individuals to create community development project proposals using a consistent template. This process enables sponsors to consider what success looks like, the longevity of the project and what resources are needed to implement these initiatives in the community.
Click here for the online form or to download PDF version: Initiative Support Requests
If you or your organization has a concept for a project that will enhance and enrich the cultural, social or economic health of our community, we want to hear about it.
As you go about creating your community, whether it is part of an OI initiative or not, please feel free to share the hashtag in your social media posts: #IAMOI. This is our announcement to the world that we are empowered to share our best, to create the community we desire.
- CRTC is asking how $750 million should be spent on broadband initiatives – support community driven broadband
- Humanitarian, Citizen and Youth Citizen of the Year Awards nominations now open
- The #Good4_Dot Challenge – log 150 acts of good by July 1
- News: LOCALLY OWNED UTILITY COMPANY SUPPORTS EMERGENCY SHELTER WITH FUNDING
- News: OI Legacy Fund Donation to Hope 4 MVC Kids Society
- We want your feed back! How are we doing?
- New Uptowne Olds coordinator hired – Olds Albertan