Welcome to the May edition of the Uptowne Olds Chronicle, a newsletter designed for Uptowne Olds member businesses and community fans to celebrate what make us special!
- CRTC is asking how $750 million should be spent on broadband initiatives – support community driven broadband
- Humanitarian, Citizen and Youth Citizen of the Year Awards nominations now open
- Hiring STEP student position – Visitor Information Provider/Summer Assistant Contract Job
- We are hiring STEP student positions “Marketing Assistant – Contract Job”
- The #Good4_Dot Challenge – log 150 acts of good by July 1
- News: LOCALLY OWNED UTILITY COMPANY SUPPORTS EMERGENCY SHELTER WITH FUNDING
- News: OI Legacy Fund Donation to Hope 4 MVC Kids Society