The Town of Olds has a strong economy, in balance with The Natural Step framework on Sustainability:
- A Healthy Environment
- A Strong Economy
- A Vibrant Cultural Scene
- Good Governance
- A Strong Social Network
The Town of Olds is ready to effectively engage investors who make decisions based on their business needs, available infrastructure supports, and the flexibility and ease of local planning and development processes.
Please visit any of the links provided here for more information.
- Olds Economic Indicators 2015
- Olds Area Labour Force Profile 2015
- Visiting Olds – It’s Our Community 2016
- Central Alberta Economic Indicators 2015…CAEP Central Alberta Economic Partnership
- Market & Demographic Information 2015 – Town of Olds
- Report to the Community 2015 – Town of Olds
- investOlds – Energy Sector Profile
- investOlds – Agriculture Sector Profile
- Alberta Economic Quick Facts – October 2014
- Alberta Small Business Resources
In May 2010, Olds was named one of Alberta’s 10 Best Communities for Business by Alberta Venture magazine. Among the major projects approved by the town are a school, housing development and a business banking complex, and a steadily increasing number of business licenses have been issued. Nearly 20% more business licences were issued in January 2010 than in January 2009.
If you have any questions about the ‘Olds Advantage’, please call the OI Office at 403-586-4000.
Are you interested in joining us to make your community better and helping our committee become successful?
Call us at the Olds Institutes office at: 403-556-1105 or eMail us at: email@example.com