What we do…
Opportunity Olds Committee enables sustainable, vibrant investment relationships focusing on regional development. We want to unleash local capital for investment opportunities in our regional community. We look for opportunities to link local capital to local projects. We facilitate the investor and the Alberta Community and Co-operative Association process.
Our actions are guided by:
1. Integrity: We act in a trustworthy manner.
2. Transparency: We will communicate progress clearly to project stakeholders.
3. Community Focus: We embrace projects that are beneficial to the community
4. Discussion: Ensure each Board member has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion and decisions.
5. Conflict Resolution: We treat conflict as an opportunity for growth.
Are you interested in joining us to make your community better and helping our committee become successful?
Call us at the Olds Institute office at: 403-586-4000 or eMail us at: email@example.com