The Community Lifestyles Committee of the Olds Institute has been instrumental in recruiting physicians to Olds. Meet one of our new doctors, Dr. Ebeth Hoffman, through our radio program aired on CK-FM 96.5.
- CRTC is asking how $750 million should be spent on broadband initiatives – support community driven broadband
- Humanitarian, Citizen and Youth Citizen of the Year Awards nominations now open
- The #Good4_Dot Challenge – log 150 acts of good by July 1
- News: LOCALLY OWNED UTILITY COMPANY SUPPORTS EMERGENCY SHELTER WITH FUNDING
- News: OI Legacy Fund Donation to Hope 4 MVC Kids Society
- We want your feed back! How are we doing?
- New Uptowne Olds coordinator hired – Olds Albertan